Sunday, June 14, 2009

LOST


I hvnt blogged for a really long time. Past year has been awful,starting with chicken-pox,break up, downhill performance in final year,no clue bout future,dropped an year,fucked up life badly n after all dis,here iam in Hyderabad,pursuing mba from a sad place( ICFAI business school,many wont hv even heard d name..iam sure).

Well, wht do u do when all d chances life gave u, were messed by you...i guess u dnt complain then and that is wht I hv learnt so far in life…never complain bout something u messed up urself.

But wht cn I do??? Iam just lost in my life,just wish there ws more to wht iam doin nw…just nt able to relate whts happenin in my life. Seein ppl around me makes me jump my ass off a mountain. Everybody out here just competing fr everything…be it to book a busticket to city,eating in mess n most importantly CLASS PARTICIPATION.

Yeah, just try n sit in my class once…u’l knw wht iam talking bout…ppl just hv to blabber something fr a A garde…dey dnt evn knw wht they r after. Just open up book,read d chapter that’s in d session plan, cram some jargon frm book,without even relating to real world n throw it at teacher, ohh yeah, I forgot d most significant part…”DNT LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE A SAY”. Sitting,in the class I just keep staring d teacher concerned…iam amazed and amused. He puts in so much effort in something, which has no meaning fr anyone in d class…wht everybody is after is- D FINAL ACT…PLACEMENT. Iam lost in my thoughts, tryin connecting all the random threads to form a coherent and meaning full song…my LIFE SONG( which I hv lost fr some reason).

Iam have been really upset with the college, expected so much more…I just have to live with it fr atleast 2 yrs nw. and d sooner I realize dis better it is fr me.

P.S.-dnt think iam all defeated in life,iam tryin to fill in all d gaps…n iam sure,in a matter of few months, I”l be on my track,till than will hv to live with LIVE BLUES.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

the effervescent nisha hasn't found her drink yet, but surely she is trying her best..missin the du cullture she is feelin like a transplant in a non conducive enviornment...but nt the one who give up she is mooving ahead and is on her way to find her"....."
;-)
go girl u rock

Swayambhu said...

I found this blog thru Vinay Sisodia...a common frnd...
Well, lemme tel u i ws in d very same situation wen i cudnt get into an IIT aftr 1 yr in bansal classes kota...n landed in an obscure college called vit (vishwakarma insti of tech), pune...
this ws a clg i'd hav othrwise scoffed at b4...for whole 2 months aftr gettin in2 vit, i cried inside...n hated vit thru all d 4 yrs of my be elex, sucha mean place for me i thought...n all small n cheap mortals i thought studied here...i got another frnd frm kota in same clg, same dept...we both hated vit so much that we took all exams n evrythng v v lightly...we dint evr put in efforts to score in exams...n lemme stress this: WE ENDED UP AS SOME OF THE MOST MISERABLE FAILURES in VIT, moreso bcoz we wer capable bt we wasted our time n energy mockin@othrs...so i urge u to giv up d resentment, the grudge u hv against ur'SELF'...n get a +ve attitude wich u've been ignoring all this while n wich u knw is still thr in u...
remmbr: karmannye waadhikaarasthe, maa faleshu kadaachana...

do ur work/tasks as ur duty..do not think abt the results...for they'll surely cm@ d rite time...

i'm tellin u all this so that u dont waste ur potential in whining abt ur petty problems, bt look fwd2 d bigger picture i.e. u'll b sm1 smday in life...

Plz DONT END UP LIKE WE DID!
U r better than u think u r!
byeee

dont mind, my free advice, its my habit... :)

Apparently intellectual said...

I hope you feel better after reading Anand's comment!
It inspired me to a great deal.
I am happy you blogged again.

Apparently intellectual said...

And btw, listen to this song by Ronan Keating-I hope you dance.
Lifts up my spirits big time. And read my post called 100 things to do before you die.
Helped me cheer up last night! :)

Ashish said...

hmmm,
what to say, she's missing delhi a lot. she's strong enough to always keep looking ahead...

Swayambhu said...

thnx nisha n apparently intellectual n all...u may visit my blog
http://muglikar.multiply.com
n read my poem the last day on me...thr...
n also my poems on d site below by searching my name 'muglikar' thr:
moontowncafe.com

Anonym said...

hey, i always thot u were just bogged down heavily with the usual stuff.. never did i think it cud be this way.
just get over it n u'l find all kinds of ppl everywhr.. at ur clg too

Unknown said...

as u mentioned, do not leave without a comment, so here it goes. No one absolutely no one's life is simple. Everyone faces complications, some major some minor. But an individual is truly tested only when he passes through such phases.
When i read the first few lines, honestly i felt like it was deja vu, apart frm the chicken pox thing everything part including dropping a year one was the same. And i agree with you, its the most messy part of life. But what i would really like to stress upon is that in many such situations it is somtimes best to just go with the flow rather than ponder about the reasons as to how or why u are in such a situation. It helps a lot to reduce unnecessary stress. Also life follows a cyclic process so bad things will follow good things and vice versa and so im sure that good things are in store for you sooner rather than later. I really liked the way you ended the post and i believe you not that weak a person to succumb to this. All you can do is grow stronger and things will go your way for sure. Dont knw how much of this made sense, but just sharing my viewpoint considering i hav been at both ends of the spectrum.
And ya thts one reason y i said i liked your blog, i could relate to it a lot..